|Gunsynd Motel Accommodation...
- 16 Modern Motel Units
- Family Rooms - including connecting room suites, capable of sleeping up to 7
Gunsynd Motor Inn Room Features...
- Breakfast available in room
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Refrigerator and toaster
- Digital Television in room
- All rooms equipped with hairdryers and ironing facilities
- Direct dial phones
- Ensuite bathroom
- Queen size beds available
- Wireless Internet available in rooms
Gunsynd Motor Inn Facilities...
- Clean, quiet and off-street
- Undercover parking
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Wireless Internet
- Truck and trailer parking
- CLOSEST MOTEL TO TOWN CENTRE
- Walking distance to numerous local eating places
- Post Office opposite motel
Gunsynd Motor Inn - your ideal motel accommodation choice when visiting Goondiwindi for business or a holiday!
Your hosts invite you to stop over with them at Gunsynd Motor Inn, Goondiwindi... Goondiwindi's warm country hospitality is a highlight of any visit...
Goondiwindi is situated on the McIntyre River and on the Newell Highway - the gateway to the Western Downs!
|AUSTAR SATELLITE TV
3 MOVIE CHANNELS
2 SPORTS CHANNELS
AFL FOX FOOTY
Goondiwindi is situated 368km south west of Brisbane. It is an easy half-day drive through Toowoomba or Warwick to Brisbane and the Gold and Sunshine Coasts. Goondiwindi, at the junction of five major highways, also gives access to North Queensland, the Territory, and outback Queensland and New South Wales.
Goondiwindi Holiday Activities and Attractions...
- Play golf at the magnificent 18 hole grass green golf course
- See the Historic Border Bridge
- Visit Custom House and Museum
- Browse Gunya Crafts
- Enjoy river walks
- Dine at numerous restaurants
- See the statue of the famous racehorse Gunsynd
- Take a tour of the Macintyre Cotton Gin - April to August
- Go on scenic driving tours
- Fish for Murray Cod and Yellow Belly
- See historical graves at Callandoon Cemetery